Koko Resorts Policies and Procedures
There will be a $150.00 cancellation fee for any cancellation notification received more than 45 days prior to occupancy. Payment in full is due 45 days prior to check in. There will be no refunds if the reservation is cancelled less than 45 days prior to the arrival. Koko Resorts, Inc. recommends you purchase vacation rental insurance to cover any unforeseen short term cancellations.
A rental deposit must be paid in order to confirm your reservation. For reservations greater than 45 days prior to occupancy a rental deposit of $150 is due in order to confirm your room. For reservations less than 45 days prior to occupancy the total amount is due. Rental deposits are different than damage deposits.
- Leave one set of keys and the parking pass, if applicable, on the kitchen counter and return the second set of keys to the key box. Please remember that there is a $100 charge for not returning the parking permit.
- Empty fridge of used or expired items. Factory sealed and other fresh foods may be left for future guests.
- Useful items such as Paper plates, cups, laundry soap, etc. may be left for future guests.
- Wash, dry and put away dishes.
- Wipe off counter, sink, and stove.
- Drop trash in trash shoot at the end of the hall.
- Replace furniture to original location as needed.
- Turn lights, television, air conditioner, and all accessories off.
House Rules & Important Information
- Please remove shoes or footwear in unit.
- Maximum occupancy is determined on a room by room basis.
- No pets are allowed.
- Absolutely no barbequing allowed on lanai per fire marshal. Coin operated barbeques are available on recreation deck.
- No smoking in unit or on lanai. A $500 fine plus actual damages will be charged for any smoking in the unit or on the lanai. If you smoke, this may not be the unit for you as we strictly enforce the no smoking policy!
- Items placed on lanai must be secured and not viewable from below. No items are allowed to be hung from the rail of the lanai.
- All amenities including pool, hot tubs, tennis, etc are subject to posted time schedules and temporary closures from time to time. There is no guarantee that any specific amenity will be open or available as we have no control over maintenance and management of these amenities.
- Each property is subject to house rules that must be observed. Quiet time is from 9:00 PM to 8:00 AM or as posted. All house rules are subject to change. Guests in violation of house rules and/or community association rules are subject to immediate removal from property, fees imposed by Koko Resorts, fees imposed by the Association of Apartment Owners (AOAO), and are in breach of this agreement.
- Failure to abide by the rules of this agreement contained herein including, but not limited to, the house rules of the property as posted and the observance of agreed upon check in/out times will result in the breach of this agreement by guest. Smoking in unit and/or any conduct that results in the involvement of police or security shall immediately constitute a breach of this agreement. Upon breach of this agreement, guest shall forfeit all remaining rents and deposits and guest shall no longer be an invitee of owner. Furthermore, guest agrees to immediately vacate premises upon demand or be subject to removal by security and/or police and criminal trespassing charges.
- All damages shall be immediately reported.
- Amenities such as boogie boards, putters, tennis rackets, basket balls, lawn chairs, etc. are available as a courtesy from Koko Resorts, Inc. on a first come first-serve basis.
Charges and Fees
The following fees/charges will be charged to the credit card provided by Renter per this agreement:
- Lock-out Fee: $30 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., $55 after hours
- Full linen exchange – guest must bring soiled linens to office: One Time Per Week is Free, Additional Exchanges $15
- Smoking Fee: $500 plus the cost of cleaning and damages
- Lost Keys: $100
- Lost parking pass: $100
- Damage to unit: $50 service charge per item plus all actual repair/replacement costs.
- Excessive Cleaning: $50 per hour plus damages if any.
- Late check-out (without prior approval): $75 before 1:00 PM, $300 between 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM, unauthorized occupancy after 3:00 PM is trespassing and trespassers will be removed by security and/or police. Unauthorized guest after 3:00 PM will be charged the maximum nightly rate allowable by law and be subject to criminal prosecution.